As the global leader in Content Intelligence, Knotch’s mission is to empower brands to unlock the true value of their content by using data-driven strategies. With the Knotch Content Intelligence Platform, companies conduct competitive research and measure the performance of their content in real-time. Through our unique ability to provide a 360-degree view of all your content, including paid and owned, Knotch allows companies to connect content to business outcomes to enhance brand, increase ROI and build audiences.
We’re proud of our team
We’ve been building our products since 2013, and our team has grown in size and in spirit. We’ve been humbly recognized in the top 12% of fastest growing companies in America by Inc! Since the Covid-19 pandemic we’ve become remote-first, and we plan to stay that way. We know that a flexible environment leads to a happy team as we’ve again been named a Best Place to Work four years running by Built In NYC and a NYC company with Best Perks + Benefits in 2021! If you’d like to speak with our recruiting team about the future of Knotch, feel free to connect with us on LinkedIn and learn about us further on our careers site.
We are seeking a results-oriented leader who will be responsible for driving new business sales. The VP of Sales will be a high impact individual capable of driving outstanding business results & employee development. They will hire and train the best sales talent, optimize our new business sales process, and closely support the new business team in deals. As a trusted advisor internally and externally, the VP of Sales must be an effective collaborator and relationship builder, strong people leader, and strategic problem solver/deal level strategist.
As our Vice President of Sales, you will:
Hire, lead, and develop a high performing team.
- Hire, onboard, train, and manage a team of 6-8 AEs.
- Partner with Revenue Effectiveness to create a new hire onboarding process to accelerate new hire productivity.
- Encourage and support continuous learning within your team.
Exceed your assigned quota.
- Provide day-to-day leadership, coaching, and tactical deal strategy & support.
- Lead from the front and demonstrate the right way to run a sales process.
- Optimize the current sales process to make it more repeatable, reduce sales cycle length, and increase win rates.
- Develop Territory Plans and outbound prospecting strategies to achieve the required pipeline goals.
- Develop required customer relationships and executive engagement to support success.
- Partner with our SDR & Marketing teams on planning key initiatives to drive opportunities and movement through the sales funnel.
Be Results Oriented.
- Provide an environment that fosters accountability among the team - monitor performance, measure results, and constantly improve.
- Define your team’s operational & performance metrics.
- Accurately forecast your team’s performance.
Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Knotch’s offerings.
- Clearly articulate Knotch’s value proposition to multiple levels of customer stakeholders.
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to help the team overcome objections.
You should bring to the table:
- 5+ years as an enterprise sales leader managing a team of 6 or more AEs.
- Proven ability to hire and develop talent, and manage remotely.
- Enterprise sales experience SaaS solution - $150K+ ACV, 6-12 month sales cycles, multiple customer personas.
- In depth knowledge of MEDDICC or other sales processes and methodologies.
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding quota as an individual contributor and sales leader.
- Experience in successfully taking a company from ~$10M to ~$50M in ARR.
- Successful track record of forecasting with accuracy and predictability.
- Excellent presentation, executive engagement, and negotiation skills.
- A self-starter that can thrive in a fast paced environment.
We appreciate but don’t require:
- Martech experience.
- Experience leading other functions within a Revenue Org - SDRs, Customer Success, etc. Experience with indirect/channel sales models.
Knotch is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to provide equal opportunities in all of our processes, including our hiring and employee experience.
We pride ourselves on our three values: transparency, relentlessness, and inclusiveness.
We commit to daily work towards leading with empathy, reducing bias through periodic training, and engaging with and uplifting communities of marginalized groups.
We condemn all forms of racism and discrimination on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy or parenthood status, veteran status, disability status or any other identifier.
We encourage all employees, clients, investors, candidates, vendors, and friends of Knotch to deliver honest feedback directly or anonymously so that we may always seek to improve as an organization that is dedicated to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging.
Share your thoughts with us, and you will be heard.