Vice President of Sales at UiPath
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:57 a.m. (EST) on Monday, February 17, 2020
UiPath is the fastest-growing enterprise software company in history. Our team grew to over 2,900 employees today, across 53 offices in 20 countries... In just a few years.
Our culture is embedded into our DNA, guiding us every step of the way. We’re fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?
The New York Sales Leader is the executive responsible for finding and developing new business and running a team in the New York City region.
They will own the end-to-end sales process, including sourcing, managing the solution, structuring and closing new logo client sales; he/she is also excepted to develop and manage a team to support the expanding business.
Come help us shape the future of Robotic Process Automation! UiPath is searching for a proven product and technology solutions executive-level professional to expand its business in Canada. Ideal candidate is expected to have at least 20 years of solid software & solution sales & operations experience.
Here's what you would be doing at UiPath:
- Develop and execute aggressive sell-to and sell-through strategies
- Mine existing relationships as well as comprehensive sales and product plans to further grow UiPath’s key relationships
- Understand customer’s business to be able to explore automation opportunities
- Understand product and competitive products to be able demonstrate our value proposition effectively to clients
- Develop and execute account strategy and road maps for a long term relationship
- Develop and maintain relationships with decision makers in the market
- Interface with technical sales support team and customer success team to ensure customer satisfaction
What you will bring:
- 12+ years of software sales
- 5+ years of experience leading an enterprise sales team
- Current experience leading a sales group
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentations skills
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory
- Willingness for extensive travel
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-moving team
- Energetic and highly motivated
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours, a competitive salary package, a Stock Options Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses.
We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.
** At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
Life at UiPath sometimes feels like a rollercoaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with a lot of learning opportunities. On this journey, you will enjoy all the usual perks, as well as access to premium health packages or 401(k). We believe the relationship between an employee and a company is a two-way street; it's why we choose to reward every employee with a Stock Options Plan.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
Read Full Job Description