VP of Business Development & Partnerships at Clyde
Clyde is an end-to-end product protection platform that is re-thinking the way retailers increase loyalty and drive revenue, and the way customers manage their purchases. We are tackling the $50B per year extended warranty market and becoming the de facto solution in the space by leveraging an intense focus on product, design, and customer experience. Clyde delivers product protection plans directly to consumers as they shop, owning the relationship from purchase to claim submission to resolution. We know that the relationship between retailers and their customers is far from over after checkout, so we’re building products to deliver value at every stage of this relationship.
As VP of Business Development & Partnerships, you will drive Clyde’s growth engine by building, managing, and growing Clyde’s sales organization. You’ll be responsible for setting and tracking KPIs, managing the funnel, and ensuring Clyde hits our financial and strategic targets. This role is a player/coach position and will be intimately involved in full-cycle enterprise deals and the closing of mid-market to long-tail accounts.
What you’ll do
- Develop and execute on Clyde's strategic partnership initiative
- Develop Clyde's value prop to strategic partners and own the success and KPIs around the partnership strategy
- Build and own relationships with a myriad of partners – from agencies, to ecommerce platforms, to technical partners
- Work hand in hand with Clyde's CEO on long term enterprise deals and strategic initiatives
- Communicate closely with product on where strategic opportunities lie
This is the position for you if you...
- You thrive in environments with little direction and high ROI
- Are a self starter that looks at challenges as opportunities
- Approach work with a startup mentality and eagerness to see opportunity
- Understand a long sales or strategic partnership cycles
- Are product focused
What we look for...
- Experience in the ecommerce industry
- Experience building strategic partnership strategies
- An ability to thoroughly understand, explain, and solution design product use
- Experience with ecommerce platforms and ecommerce tools
Who are we?
Clyde is a product and design led organization founded in 2017 in NYC by a customer-obsessed team of designers, engineers, operators, and successful former founders. We have partnered with some of the top investors in the world to help us achieve our vision.
Why should you join us?
Clyde is building an incredibly thoughtful suite of products with enormous potential. We are a highly resourceful, motivated, and collaborative team, and we value diversity of all kinds. We hold ourselves to the highest standards. All members of our team will have ample opportunities for professional growth, plus, we offer competitive salaries and equity packages, health insurance, unlimited time off with a mandatory 10 days, a vacation fund, and a creative culture. We are building a really exciting company and can’t wait for you to join us.