VP of Business Development
Zipari is a technology start-up company based in DUMBO, Brooklyn, NY. Our mission is to disrupt the insurance industry by introducing consumer-centric solutions powered by data analytics. We are looking for individuals who want to build a company, a culture and solve complex challenges. The Zipari team members have strong work ethics, believe in what Zipari is building, and are willing to play whatever role is necessary to achieve the company’s goals. Our team has movie geeks, foodies, talented musicians and a mix of random elements that make us one: The Zipari team!
What You'll Be Doing
- Identifying potential partners in the health payer industry that would complement and add value to the Zipari Customer Experience Platform.
- Developing relationships with prospective partners and maintain, manage and expand existing partner relationships.
- Sourcing and creating innovative solutions to benefit new and existing health payer clients.
- Creating contract-winning proposals in collaboration with partners to increase Zipari product suite’s market penetration.
- Negotiating contract terms for Zipari partners.
- Working closely with design and production teams to ensure contracted product specification are executed on time and as agreed.
- Reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer at Zipari
- A successful track record in healthcare with executive expertise in delivering innovative products to transform payer organizations
- At least 10 years of experience managing and building business development teams
- At least 7 years of experience working in the health payer industry
- Subject matter expertise on business products, processes and operations, consistently staying up-to-date on Health Tech and Health Payer industry news
- Strong communication skills which can influence others and lead cross functional teams
- Proven ability to negotiate and close deals
- An understanding of complex and lengthy sales cycles with the ability to navigate in pursuit of opportunities
- BA/BS in relevant field
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Unlimited MetroCard
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Awesome team with the ability to help define the culture
- Fun work environment and team events (Friday happy hours, foosball tournaments and movie nights)
Read Full Job Description