As Bizzabo’s VP, Channels and Strategic Alliances, you are responsible for building the Channel Sales Org from the ground up with the primary focus of generating new business through our Channel Partners. The primary duty is to develop opportunities that result in new revenue by identifying, educating, enabling, and empowering channel partners.
This person is tasked with performing daily activities designed to build strong relationships with the partner sales team, in addition to key stakeholders within the channel partners. Success will be measured by achieving sales quota and performing assigned partner activities and responsibilities.
Bizzabo is the leading event success platform for in-person, virtual, and hybrid events. Bizzabo’s all-in-one event software helps companies measure, manage, and scale events towards key business outcomes—empowering every organizer, marketer, exhibitor, and attendee to unleash the power of professional events. Bizzabo powers events for brands like Amazon, Electronic Arts, Financial Times, Forbes, Siemens, and Salesforce, to name a few. The company was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has hundreds of Bizzaboers working around the globe.
Community Details and Perks:
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
Our core values as a community have carried over to the virtual workspace as we’ve transitioned to remote work in light of COVID-19.
- We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
- We are a dog friendly in-person and virtual office!
- For new employees joining us during this remote work period, we offer a comprehensive virtual onboarding experience with a stipend to get your remote office set up.
- We have frequent Bizzabonding activities including bi-weekly sponsored lunches, bi-weekly happy hours, virtual cooking classes, yoga classes, fitness classes, and other virtual bonding activities to keep our Bizzaboers engaged and connected. We welcome all new ideas and encourage each Bizzaboer to participate or lead their own virtual event!
What you'll be doing:
- Achieve and exceed annual sales quota
- Prospect, identify, develop and build strong relationships with new and existing partner sales contacts and their customer base.
- Creatively and consistently communicate with partner sales teams to ensure the team is hitting and exceeding quotas and overseeing their development alongside the VP, Account Management, Channels & Partners..
- Dynamically educate channel partners on Bizzabo. Including selling best practices, technology solutions, platform roadmap, and operational and partner program changes.
- Management and oversight of all internal change management and education of the direct sales organization on co-selling with partners/identifying opportunities with partners.
- Identify and influence all levels of channel partner organizations, including sellers, operations, engineering, client support, and executive leadership.
- Understand the positioning of Bizzabo and competitors to be able to lead thoughtful discussions on why they should invest their selling efforts on our software.
- Establish strong working relationships internally across Product, GTM, and fellows Sales Orgs..
- Provide clear, concise updates to leadership regarding the program key initiatives, performance, and overall strategy.
- Provide deal strategy, support, and resources to the Partner Sales Team to drive pipeline and sales.
- Track and report on revenue and targets utilizing Allbound (PRM) /Salesforce.
- Prepare and participate in weekly forecast calls and quarterly business reviews.
Who you are:
- 10+ years channel management or channel development experience.
- Robust network and experience building and maintaining strategic alliances with partner/channel organizations
- Experience selling SaaS required, with event-tech specific experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to develop and manage a sales pipeline, as well as oversee team KPIs.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience building and growing a Channel Sales organization
- Ability to coordinate efforts of multiple teams and team members to achieve common goals.
- Creative, resourceful and a quick learner.
- Embody and embrace Bizzabo values.
- Ability to travel 25% of time
- Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Marketing or equivalent experience.