VP of Enterprise Sales - East
500+ people, 2000+ campaigns, 1500 customers globally. Join RTB House USA to help us grow on the biggest and most challenging e-commerce market in the world! Work with the biggest US and global brands with top people from the ad tech industry. As the VP of Sales you will play a key role in building the RTB House brand in North America. Your mission will be to lead our sales team and execute RTB House’s sales strategy.
What you will do:
- lead, develop and inspire a team of experienced sales people;
- co-create and drive the sales strategy focused on winning new Enterprise clients from key verticals (retail, travel, classifieds, marketplaces among others);
- assign prospects based on strategic priority, setting KPIs in the team and forecasting growth of new business;
- deliver revenue from new business and meet revenue targets through disciplined sales process and operational excellence;
- conduct weekly reporting with the sales team on meetings delivery and revenue performance;
- excel in a player-coach role both leading a team but also carrying own list of named accounts;
- support team in establishing trusted relationships with decision makers by attending key sales meetings as their support;
- attend conferences and events while elevating company brand recognition through social media channels;
- support the sales team in reaching sales excellence by creation of materials, processes, operational frameworks while identifying and testing new tools;
- oversee integration and retention for strategic accounts.
- extensive experience in direct sales of advertising solutions in the online environment (preferably e-commerce);
- expert in sales process with previous experience running successful teams;
- strong book of business among large clients (ideally on consultant/senior level);
- strategic seller able to solve client problems through consultative approach and fostering this mindset among the team;
- type A personality - driven, success hungry, challenger;
- supportive to the sales team and thriving in a collaborative environment but also able to apply pressure to maximize outcomes;
- detail oriented, strong analytical and decision-making skills;
- extremely client facing - actively joining meetings with sales directors;
- good speaker, communicator, presenter able to represent RTB House in front of US media;
- able to travel frequently within the US and occasionally international.
- the chance to work in one of the fastest growing sectors in online advertising;
- a friendly atmosphere while working with a dynamic team of professionals (happy hours, healthy snacks, standing desks, choice of laptop);
- great opportunity for professional growth by joining our rapidly growing team in the US office located in Midtown Manhattan;
- full health care coverage for you and your family;
- competitive salary;
- company matching 401k Plan;
- onboarding training at HQ in Warsaw, Poland.