VP, Global Channel Partnerships at Riskified
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, and many more. We're privately funded and VC backed, and our recent Series E round raised $165 million with a valuation in excess of $1 billion.About the Role
Riskified’s Partnerships team plays a key role in executing the company’s growth strategy. We are looking for a smart and creative individual to join the team in a newly created role as the Vice President of Global Channel Partnerships.
The primary role of the VP of Global Channel Partnerships is to oversee the planning, strategy, and execution for establishing and growing partnerships with system integrators, payment networks, and others to drive revenue for the company in global markets. The ideal candidate will leverage skill sets of channel development, channel management, business analysis, relationship building, business development, account management, and be well-versed in the payment network ecosystem as a whole. This role is focused on creating productive channels to help fuel revenue generation.
We are looking for a team player with proven experience in this field with the ability to manage complex relationships and nurture them to success through win-win deals. You will be expected to help set the standard for best-in-class partner management and will partner with the world's largest and most influential companies to drive big initiatives, build strong relationships, and drive growth.
This role is best suited for someone with at least 10 years of experience working with channel partners such as consultancies, external sales teams, aligned SaaS solutions, and other distribution channels. System integrator and payments experience is a must. You have experience analyzing multiple industry opportunities and can prioritize channel efforts and investment-based on ROI and other identified success factors. You also have a proven track record in building a multi-channel pipeline and successfully moving opportunities through the sales cycle--you’ve reached multi-million-dollar quotas, consultative solutions, or technical sales in a prior role.
All Riskified team members play many roles. We expect that the VP of Global Channel Partnerships will as well.What You'll Be Doing
- Manage multi-channel partner program including identifying new business opportunities, recruiting channel partners, negotiating partner agreements, and supporting partner sales
- Establish strong relationships with key channel partners, including working backwards from both companies’ goals including understanding the business needs, visions, and strategy of our new partners and the business units you will represent
- Create productive partnerships and own the go-to-market with partners to deliver on the mutual value proposition - ultimately resulting in revenue for Riskified and the partner
- Take ownership of the entire partner lifecycle from on-boarding, training and enablement to the growth and management of partners, understanding each partner’s unique business model and fit
- Manage potential channel conflicts with direct sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement
- Hold review meetings with partners to review/improve performance
- Define vision and mission for the team inclusive of prioritizing efforts, contributing to strategy, and proactively addressing gaps; deliver strong recommendations on how Riskified can accelerate partnerships in this space
- Define, create, and coordinate our product and sales training along with technical enablement programs for Channel Partners; establish processes to maintain alignment with and provide partner feedback to product and technology, marketing, and direct sales teams
- Track and report key performance metrics to the executive team
- Build, maintain, and grow significant relationships within the system integrators, and others in the payment network ecosystem
- Attract, lead, and develop a high-performing team responsible for acquiring new partners and continuing to grow established relationships
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in partner program management, channel operations, partner sales programs, channel sales, or channel marketing-related roles
- Passionate and relentless about growth; you’re not deterred by setbacks and enjoy the process of building high-value relationships over time
- Ideally, experience working with large enterprise IT service partners like Accenture, EY, Deloitte, or PwC
- Data-driven with extensive experience navigating the ecosystem of banks and/or payment networks, and the privacy and complexity that goes along with it
- Passion for sales and the vision for lasting partnerships
- Superior project and relationship manager--you will spend a majority of your time interfacing with external partners to successfully launch and grow partnerships
- Builder of world-class teams with a global focus
- An independent self-starter: you thrive in fast-paced environments and feel comfortable with a high level of responsibility and ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills; whether in customer conversations, product presentations, or written proposals, you always strike the right tone and communicate clearly and persuasively
- Detail-oriented and thorough; able to effectively juggle multiple tasks/projects at once in a highly fluid work environment
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 600+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.