Butterfly Network’s mission is to democratize healthcare by enabling universal access to superior medical imaging. We reinvented ultrasound technology by creating the world's first handheld, single-probe whole-body ultrasound system: the Butterfly iQ. This innovative technology reduces the cost of the traditional ultrasound system by miniaturizing it onto a single semiconductor silicon chip.
Butterfly harnesses the advantages of AI and cloud computing to deliver advanced imaging that is easy-to-use and built for the digital era.The Butterfly iQ and next-generation Butterfly iQ+ have received CE Mark and FDA clearance, and are being sold in hospitals and clinics around the globe.
Joining Butterfly Network is the opportunity to redesign the future of healthcare through the power of technology. Embark on a journey with us to maximize global impact, motivated by the idea that our products will change the lives of millions along with the people you love.
We are looking for a highly effective and driven Vice President of Sales to lead our Government Business.
This individual will be responsible for selling and marketing the Butterfly product line to the U.S. Government (DOD/Military, VA, and various Government Agencies) both domestically and internationally. Key customer relationships within all branches of military, VA Healthcare system and VISN administrators, as well as U.S. Government purchasing organizations.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Key relationship building and contract negotiation in highly complex customer environment
- Establishment of key customer relationships including VA’s National Acquisition Center (NAC), Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), VISN’s within the VA, all branches within the military, State Dept, etc.
- Develop and implement strategic business plans and initiatives within US Government
- Drive the business metrics and revenue attainment through excellence in sales strategy and execution.
- Recognize market trends and anticipate new competitive threats. Put strategic plans in place to obtain a competitive advantage and secure market share.
- Provide product feedback to inform and align the product roadmap for future government needs.
- BA/BS Degree
- 10+ years documented track record of sales success within US Government
- 5+ years of Management and Leadership experience
- 5+ years of optimizing sales operations
- Proven history of successful business planning and execution
- Strong skills in communication, negotiation, organization, and teamwork
- Ability to travel approximately up to 50%
You Deeply Identify with Core Butterfly Network Values:
- Efficient & Speedy - you get work done in a fraction of the time as industry peers
- Intellectually Curious - you are thoughtful & inquisitive; people enjoy working with you because they learn from you
- Mission-Driven & Committed - you are passionate about the company's purpose and are immensely productive
- Team Oriented - you celebrate and take joy in the success of others on the team
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- Flexible Paid Time Off - recharge and come back ready to make an impact
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
Butterfly network does not accept agency resumes.
Butterfly Network Inc. is an E-Verify Company and is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.