VP Partnerships (Sales) at Cedar
As the VP of Partnerships (Sales), you will lead and manage the aggregate sales process with prospective, enterprise level clients. Given the complexity of our clients, candidates must have experience navigating relationships with multiple stakeholders of large enterprises, as well as the ability to successfully execute a consultative sales style. Our target clients include health systems, physician groups, and laboratory companies.
Successful candidates are strategic, quick thinkers and problem solvers. The ideal candidate has a track record of closing deals, generating leads, pitching to new clients, and selling in a consultative manner. This candidate is a great collaborator, internally and externally, and is also an effective relationship manager. Candidates should also be ready to play a role in all aspects of the commercial business including build-out of internal company processes, recruiting, and interfacing with Cedar’s product & engineering teams.
- Build and maintain relationships with prospective client partners
- Act as a strategic thought partner for leaders of client organizations throughout the sales engagement process
- Create compelling business cases for clients and shape key company materials such as pitch decks and case studies
- Navigate clients from the sales engagement through the on-boarding process including contracting
- Help shape Cedar’s commercial strategy in existing and new business areas
- Help build out internal processes for the Partnerships team
- Identify market needs and engage with Cedar’s product and engineering teams to evaluate
Required Skills & Experience
- 8+ years in business development, consulting, healthcare, or sales
- Track record of managing relationships with high-level enterprise clients
- Gravitas and communication skills to engage senior executives of large enterprises
- Prior healthcare experience is a plus but not required
- Comfortable working on a small team and a dynamic environment
- Collaborative team player excited to work on big problems
- Track record of building successful strategic client relationships and managing complex projects
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work on a platform that is scaling very rapidly with 200,000 engaged patients a day as of May 2020
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
- Daily team lunch and unlimited healthy snacks at our NYC office
Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a rapidly changing environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
If creating a better healthcare financial experience excites you, we encourage you to apply.