VP, Partnerships at Cedar
The mission for the VP of Partnerships is to develop and strengthen relationships with commercial partners. Our target market includes hospitals, physician groups, laboratory companies, payers, etc. The VP of Partnerships will lead our engagement process with prospective new partners from beginning to end.
We look for candidates who are exceptional strategic thinkers and problem solvers. Candidates must be comfortable navigating relationships with the leaders of large and complex clients. Additionally, candidates should be ready to play a role in all aspects of the commercial business including build-out of internal company processes, recruiting, and interfacing with Cedar’s product & engineering teams.
Opportunities will also be available to explore new business areas with members of our product team and build business cases for initial entry into these areas.
- Develop and maintain relationships with prospective client partners
- Act as a strategic thought partner for leaders of client organizations
- Create compelling business cases for clients and shape key company materials such as pitch decks and case studies
- Navigate clients through the on-boarding process including contracting
- Help shape Cedar’s commercial strategy in existing and new business areas
- Help build out internal processes for the Partnerships team
- Identify market needs and engage with Cedar’s product and engineering teams to evaluate
Required Skills & Experience
- 8+ years in business development, consulting, healthcare, or sales
- Track record of managing relationships with high-level enterprise clients
- Gravitas and communication skills to engage senior executives of large enterprises
- Prior healthcare experience is a plus but not required
- Comfortable working on a small team and a dynamic environment
- Collaborative team player excited to work on big problems
- Track record of building successful strategic client relationships and managing complex projects
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work with a smart and engaging team working to solve a problem that affects millions of patients annually
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
- Daily team lunch and unlimited healthy snacks
- Exposure to top venture capitalists including Thrive Capital and Founders Fund
Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a rapidly changing environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
If creating a better healthcare financial experience excites you, we encourage you to apply.