LeafLink is the regulated cannabis industry’s largest wholesale marketplace, providing licensed dispensaries the ability to order from their favorite brands, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage and scale their operations.
With over 4,500 retailers and more than 1,500 brands across 25 territories in the US and Canada, LeafLink is setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink annually processes and manages more than $2 billion in wholesale cannabis orders - you can learn more about our history and path to $1B here http://firstbillion.leaflink.com/.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC’s, is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Built In NYC's ‘Best Places to Work in 2020’, as well as one of Fast Company’s ’Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise’, joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we’re just getting started!The Role
At LeafLink, we know that to tackle our toughest challenges, we need different approaches, unique perspectives, and new ways of thinking. We have built and continue to expand our team of creative problem-solvers from a diverse group of industries, specialties and backgrounds. LeafLink recruits self-starters who are looking for a challenging and rewarding entrepreneurial experience. You’re a good fit for this position if you’re a goal-oriented overachiever with a proven track-record of leading and operating in a high-growth environment within an industry that is, itself, a startup.
The Vice President of Revenue will report to the company’s CEO and be responsible for all revenue generating processes within LeafLink. This role will own and build company revenue growth and marketplace GMV related KPIs. Both of these metrics will be driven by the individual's ability to shape teams, create processes, and produce frameworks that align the LeafLink customer’s experience with the company’s revenue goals.Responsibilities:
- Accountable for the performance of all revenue functions within the organization, including Sales, Marketing, and Customer Experience
- Work in partnership with peers across departments to define, design, and deliver on change management, quarterly OKRs, and strategies to achieve agreed upon business goals for LeafLink
- Lead LeafLink’s go-to market strategy for its growing and evolving offerings by owning pricing strategies, packaging offerings, and creating structure across the overall customer sales cycle
- Build and foster relationships with strategic partners and clients to support revenue growth
- Build client engagement processes, KPIs, workflows, upsell opportunities, and operations to support LeafLink’s growing customer base in a rapidly maturing industry
- Establish revenue objectives, commission strategies, and KPI goals by developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories
- Build and offer career path ladders for direct reports as well as performance feedback channels that align with LeafLink’s general performance feedback frameworks
- Actively follow regulatory developments to successfully time new market launches, identify opportunities, and adjust gameplans for existing LeafLink markets, both domestically and internationally
- Proven revenue leader with a successful track record of maturing and scaling up early stage SaaS technology company’s revenue, operations, teams, and business model
- Operational experience leading sophisticated enterprise sales and account management teams by building and providing them the right playbooks, technologies, and procedures to take on a growing and maturing customer base
- Strong leadership abilities to maintain, level-up, and inspire both the team and the community we serve in the marketplace
- Detail-oriented, data driven and analytical when making revenue decisions
- Deep experience scaling multiple teams and navigating a growing tech organization along OKR frameworks
- You thrive in a "roll up your sleeves" environment, you are excited by an industry where many say each year feels like seven based on the rapid growth and changing environment
- Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision) plus flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink’s success
- Generous referral bonuses because we believe no one can spot great talent better than our own team