VP Sales, Enterprise Accounts at HUMAN
At HUMAN, we are all about keeping it human. We are the global leader in Collective Protection . We protect more than 200 enterprises—including the largest internet platforms—from sophisticated bots by verifying the humanity of nearly ten trillion online interactions every week. The most sophisticated bots look and act like humans when they click on ads, visit websites, fill out forms, take over accounts, and commit payment fraud. We stop them.
Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, our Bot Mitigation Platform protects enterprises from the sophisticated bots that threaten them. It’s an ongoing war that we fight passionately every day. Join our mission to stop bots, and disrupt the economics of cybercrime.
If you’re looking for a role where you can make the internet a safer place for future generations while helping us achieve exponential growth - then this role is for you.
Due to the rapid expansion of our sales team, we are hiring a VP to manage, lead and develop our enterprise accounts sales team. This role will work closely with all business lines at HUMAN. This means deep and daily collaboration with other Sales teams, Partnerships, Product, Marketing, Detection, Threat Intelligence, Customer Success, and Leadership.
What you’ll do:
- Manage, lead and develop a team of high performing, senior sales executives and set the strategy in order to win new business.
- Provide strategic sales leadership· Define business strategy through active participation in corporate strategic planning, sales strategy development, forecasting, sales resource planning, and budgeting·
- Be just as hands on managing and closing deals as you are setting the strategy and process for the team
- As the VP of Enterprise Sales you will be required to develop and improve HUMAN’s revenues and drive the strategy and execution
- You will be responsible for, and measured against, the revenue generated in addition to motivating and encouraging a cross-functional team of employees to achieve a defined set of short and long-term sales objectives.
- Understand and position both internally and externally HUMAN’s end-to-end Security Architecture and Services differentiated proposition.
- Develop Go-to-Market strategies to grow Security across large Enterprise and Public Sector accounts, SMB and Partners. Using various channels, marketing and field sales force teams.
- Forecast accurately using SDFC and provide insight on market requirements.
- Incubate and cultivate senior level relationships with key customers, partners and eco-system vendors.
- Build a strong team using technical and business acumen to align business drivers to HUMAN solutions.
- Demonstrate effective skills to influence and negotiate with peers, partners and customers using a Win/Win philosophy. Influence via press, media and industry events where required.
- Lead, influence and mentor sales teams to increase their efficiency in selling Security solutions.
- Take a lead role with senior management, peers, partners, company and customers in progressing HUMAN’s success in Security solutions.
Who you are;
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 7-15 years experience of successfully managing a team of cyber security sellers.
- Ability to negotiate and structure complex partnerships as demonstrated by experience building complex client relationships across the Cyber Security Technology ecosystem.
- Validated experience leading geographically dispersed and culturally diverse teams.
- Solid Coaching and Leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
Life at HUMAN:
Our HQ office is located in the heart of New York City. We are growing the company deliberately with a keen eye towards maintaining values that embody diversity, lifestyle, and career growth. We are doing substantial work, and we need people to join our mighty team. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, and London.
We understand it takes a diverse team of passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in protecting the Internet. Our dynamic team of humans have incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.