Prove is the modern platform for continuous identity authentication and is used by over 1,000 enterprises and 500 financial institutions including 7 of the top 10 U.S. banks. Prove’s cloud solutions and mobile intelligence -driven APIs can be easily orchestrated to increase Approve Rates to over 90%, enabling companies to authenticate customer identities accurately, effortlessly, and privately, while mitigating fraud. Prove’s solutions are available in 195 countries. For the latest updates from Prove, follow us on LinkedIn.
As we continue to scale our company, we are looking for people who know how to make an impact. We’re talking self-starting professionals who thrive in a fast-paced environment, process information quickly and make intelligent decisions. The work is challenging and requires not only smarts, but natural curiosity and tenacity. Teamwork is also important to us – we work together and play together.
Prove has big plans; we’re excited and optimistic about the future. If this sounds like a career for you – come check us out.
This person will be responsible for building and leading sales for the recently acquired MFA business at Prove. The VP Sales, MFA will build the team from the ground up; creating a sales strategy and building out a new team that will not only help manage our existing customer base but also aggressively identify new verticals and customers for us to attack.
What You Are Responsible For
- Recruit, train and manage the sales team, which includes Sales Directors for individual verticals and pipelines.
- Participate in strategic planning to develop revenue projections and actively engage in contract negotiations.
- Increase the tempo of new client acquisition by building a sustainable sales pipeline and decrease the length of the sales cycle.
- Develop monthly, quarterly and annual quotas; analyze data and metrics; assess performance and ensure the company achieves annual revenue targets.
- Shrink time to revenue by decreasing the length of time between customer acquisition and the go-live date.
- Evangelize the company by participating in industry events and trade shows.
- Design, recruit, train and manage a team of customer success representatives.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with clients and drive continued value of our products and services; advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Identify cross sell and upsell opportunities within the existing client base.
- Support negotiations of contracts, renewals, amendments and SOWs by assessing delivery risk and developing mitigation plans to ensure performance.
- Identify feature enhancements to our product through customer interaction.
- Promote, maintain and enhance our cultural values of humility, passion, inclusion and leadership
- Display a strong passion for learning our products and markets through in-house and external training
What We Require
- 8 to10 years of relevant experience with SaaS or direct B2B high-tech solutions.
- 3 to 5 years of sales leadership with emphasis on building out a team.
- Track record of successfully scaling a profitable, worldwide sales organization; experience with organizations experiencing high growth – 70% year over year.
- Prior responsibility for forecasting revenue, associated costs, direct and indirect sales goals, and team leadership.
- Experience working in a high growth, entrepreneurial company.
- Experience selling software and/or platform solutions into new markets and across all channels direct; inside sales; partners; and strategic alliances.
- Experience with product launch; strategic and product marketing a plus.
- Full appreciation for marketing-driven demand generation and experience leveraging marketing automation
- Experience with Salesforce (CRM).
- Knowledge of fintech, Identity and Authentication are a plus.
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions.
Prove is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or other personal characteristics.
Read Full Job Description