VP of Sales
Nowsta's mission is to organize and empower the part-time and hourly teams of the world. At the moment, we're focused on shift & gig-based work. For employers, organizing and retaining these workforces is challenging. For employees, disparate work schedules and unsteady finances are all too common. We've built a platform that improves the lives of employers and employees alike. Nowsta powers some of the largest workforces in sectors such as events, hospitality, staffing, and many more.
Our team is looking for people who share an interest in building a better, more human work experience for businesses and their employees. We value openness and kindness in our teamwork and work hard to make a positive impact on our customers and workforces. We believe that innovation in our work starts with the values we reflect in our team.
About The Role
We're looking for a VP of Sales to lead all software sales at Nowsta, scaling revenue as the primary sales leader. Reporting to the CEO, you will lead and grow a team of Account Executives and Sales Development Representatives, overseeing their sales goals, performance, and professional growth. The processes you put in place will ensure prospects enjoy their experience with Nowsta from first contact through to customer.
What You'll Do
- Structure and manage the sales process from call-to-close
- Hold team members accountable for weekly/monthly/quarterly activity cadence and production targets
- Recruit, train and coach team members on tactical efforts, best practices, as well as career goals, to build a top-of-class sales team
- Partner with the leadership team on strategic forecasting and reporting
- Work with Sales Operations on Salesforce compliance, process improvements, and integrations
- You have 10+ years of experience as a sales person, and have led high functioning sales teams
- You have prior success selling B2B software along with a deep understanding of the complexities of the hourly workforce market
- You have a history of growing monthly revenue by double-digit %s
- Experience in hospitality software, payroll software is a plus