Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By providing unparalleled access to property intelligence, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams, and companies to unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised $128 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank, Primary Ventures, Georgian Partners, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Citi Ventures, and Untitled Investments. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, Cushman & Wakefield, Tishman Speyer and WeWork.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reonomy is looking for a VP of Sales who is ready to make a large impact at our fast growing organization. As our VP of Sales, you will immediately have a top performing, energetic, and hungry sales org to coach, mentor, and develop. You will also continue to scale our sales organization while operationalizing the team to better serve our customers. Our VP of Sales will also be integral to the company wide and specific sales culture that connects and motivates our team members. This role will allow you to make a large stamp on Reonomy and it’s future success in market penetration and brand recognition, ultimately changing the landscape of commercial real estate!
- Lead and scale team of ~35 bicoastal Account Executives and Sales Managers to meet and exceed their sales targets in our NY HQ and LA office
- Work with department leaders and the Executive team to define optimal sales strategies and execute on these strategies
- Act as strategic partner and executor to our Chief Revenue Officer
- Create, implement and monitor best practices to maintain a highly efficient sales organization
- Develop and maintain reporting to track all key operating metrics for the team
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets and KPIs
- 5-7+ years of sales management experience in a inside sales SaaS environment
- Previously spearheaded the creation and development of sales strategies/metrics
- Strong proficiency with various sales tools (Salesforce.com, Outreach.io, etc.)
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a "get it done" attitude
- Polished professional who leads by example
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.
Read Full Job Description