As a VP of Sales in our US Office, you are responsible for refining and executing our sales strategy in the North American Market. You will lead the US Sales Team in acquiring and developing Mid-market and Enterprise clients across multiple verticals. You will report to 360learning Chief Revenue Officer, Jean-Christophe Bourgade.
The ideal candidate thrives in a start-up environment and has a proven track record of defining a robust sales strategy to scale revenue from $5M-$25M. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to build a world-class Sales organization alongside some of the brightest and most dynamic team members in the EdTech space, 360learning is the place for you.
What You'll Do
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Hire, develop and engage A-players
- Continuously encourage and develop discipline in your sales team with regards to updating the CRM timely and with high-quality information
- Demonstrate high levels of leadership by being diligent, thorough, and making a positive impact during every sales engagement
- Collaborate with the Product and Marketing teams to accelerate features needed to enhance sales opportunities
- Accurately forecast on a weekly and monthly cadence to meet and exceed set quotas.
The Skills Set
- At least 10 years of experience in a B2B SaaS environment including 3 years managing Sales teams
- Successful track record leading sales reps to achieve million-dollar quotas
- Ability to think strategically with a willingness to roll up your sleeves and execute in collaboration with other team members
- Expertise in designing and executing successful ABM strategies
- Strong analytical skills to identify team trends and patterns to drive results
- A growth mindset and a life-long learning attitude
- Ability to communicate asynchronously with teams
- Enthusiasm about the idea of working in our Culture of Convexity
Our Commitment to You
- Compensation. We offer competitive salary + equity
- Benefits. Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance. 401k matching after 6 months. Generous parental leave policy.
- Balance. We offer 20 days of annual PTO + 5 days for sick leave + holidays! We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- Culture. We are a global team. We are powered through our culture called Convexity (you will hear this a lot). We are strong-believers in documenting our process, sharing continuous feedback and having low authority. Click here to envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond.
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,200 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 180 team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Learning Includes Everyone. In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!