Wholesale Coordinator at Casper
The Wholesale Account Coordinator will be responsible for providing administrative support to the wholesale team as well as serving as a liaison between the team and other departments such as finance and customer experience. The Coordinator will also serve as a point of contact for wholesale accounts, and will be responsible for onboarding new accounts, compiling reports, identifying any order issues, and following up on billing and order issues.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Provide administrative support to the US wholesale teams
- Compile reports and provide analysis to identify order issues, billing discrepancies, and shipping problems
- Serve as a liaison between the wholesale team and customer experience and finance
- Work with account managers to approve purchase orders and ensure timely shipping and deliveries
- Coordinate with Operations to ensure inventory levels for all partners
- Support research of potential partnerships
- Onboard new retail accounts and follow up with accounts regarding their billing, shipping, and orders
- Respond to account inquiries and escalate as necessary
- A BA or BS in Marketing, Communications, or a similar field
- Passion for retail and e-commerce
- Exceptional organizational, verbal and written communication skills, and attention to detail
- A customer-oriented, self-starter attitude
- 2 years experience in a related field or similar role
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep and fitness, credits for your favorite studios and in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join and product discounts for friends and family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!