Senior Account Manager
We're definitely looking for you, if you
- Are driven to combine the work of managing your own customers, solving their online marketing challenges and building long-term relationships.
- Have minimum 5+ years of account management experience in B2B SaaS businesses or corresponding agencies, preferably in the online marketing domain.
- Have great communication skills to be able explain complex concepts clearly and efficiently and give consultative advices to help customers grow their performance.
- Have professional spoken and written English (fluency in other major languages is a plus but not required).
- Have a US work permit.
- Are able and willing to travel for meetings, conferences and industry events.
As a Senior Account Manager at Smartly.io, you will
- Manage and nurture your own customer accounts through day to day communication and online marketing expertise.
- Work closely with customers to hone their online marketing strategy and quickly resolve advertiser issues including scaling budgets, campaign performance and manual work.
- Take full ownership and responsibility of growing and managing your own target market and develop vertical expertise (e.g. e-commerce, travel, classified, mobile apps, etc).
- Develop and maintain excellent knowledge and skills for Smartly.io tool and Facebook advertising in general so that you’re constantly able to solve customers’ problems.
- Build, manage and develop strong relationships with customers and Facebook.
- Collaborate with customers, Smartly.io Account Managers and product development team to maintain the quick feedback loop.
Recruiting process Smartly.io hires people that are extremely quick to learn new things because online marketing and Facebook as a platform evolve incredibly fast all the time. Our recruiting steps are designed to give you a realistic glimpse of the job, but also to test your ability and willingness to learn quickly and apply the fast-changing concepts of online advertising to maximize positive impact for your customers. The recruiting process is an opportunity for both you and us to see if we're made for each other. STEP 1 - Introductory calls with our talent team and your potential team lead. STEP 2 - Homework assignment where you'll learn the basics and more challenging concepts of Facebook advertising. STEP 3 - Role interview and discussion on Facebook advertising concepts, your ambitions and passions with the team. STEP 4 - Sales demo simulation where you need to convince us to start trial with the Smartly.io tool. STEP 5 - Discussion with our leadership team.