Senior iOS Engineer
Stash is on a mission to simplify and democratize investing. We provide guidance and help investors learn the basics so they can do it themselves with as little as $5.
Our ideal candidate will help fill out our engineering organization in terms of tech prowess, passion for collaboration and desire to create solutions with fellow team members. We look for strategic thinkers and creative problem solvers with a bias for execution and we'll expect you to contribute code as well as product/feature ideas from the get-go.
What you'll do:
As a Senior iOS Engineer at Stash you will be a hands-on self-starter with a passion for innovation. You are someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can work closely with all aspects of the company to deliver high-quality solutions. There's no limit to the level of responsibility you can take on or the speed at which you can see your ideas take flight. If you're interested in maintaining, improving, and building upon an award-winning digital investment platform lowering the barrier to investment and help reinforce best practices and mentoring your fellow engineers, then Stash might be the place for you!
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science (or relevant industry experience)
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience
- A keen interest in testing best practices (TDD is a plus!)
- Passion for the latest in Swift software architecture and patterns
- Open mind with ability to adopt a new style or solution at the drop of a hat
- Creative problem solver with a passion for testing, debugging, and overall code quality
- Experience in VIPER framework
- Experience with CoreData
- Experience shipping consumer-facing products
*No recruiters, please