Senior Platform Engineer
ClassPass is the world’s leading platform for studio and gym fitness. We are passionate about helping our members live a more active life – they currently book almost a million classes a month and we are just getting started.
As an infrastructure engineer you will help accelerate our engineering team as we deploy frequently to production for dozens of services. You will help create systems, tools, and practices so that we can scale with increasing confidence.
- You have professional experience designing, building, and operating distributed systems at large-scale in an AWS environment.
- You use existing commercial and open source tools to create a robust, reliable, and performant platform.
- You can determine when these tools are insufficient and decide when it's time to write our own (and then write them).
- You are excited by big, complicated problems and try to solve them with creative, elegant, and simple solutions.
- You can communicate the problems and their solutions to other engineers as well as a less technical audience.
- You look at a process and instinctively want to automate it.
- You value simplicity and strive to eliminate unnecessary complexity
- You have at least 5 years of professional programming experience
- You treat infrastructure as code
- You are passionate about your craft and want to be surrounded by likeminded individuals