Senior Product Manager
TodayTix provides insider access to last-minute theater tickets in the US and London. We launched in December 2013 in NYC, and have quickly grown to a team of over 60 full-time employees. After initial seed capital from top executives in the entertainment and tech industries, we've completed two rounds of financing and are in full-on expansion mode. TodayTix is currently available in 10 cities, with many new markets launching soon.
We're seeking highly motivated team members to join us in our mission to broaden access to theater and expand theatergoing audiences worldwide.
About the role
TodayTix is seeking a talented Senior Product Manager to join the Product & Design team at our headquarters in SoHo, New York. You’ll work on setting the priorities and direction for new and enhanced capabilities across our consumer-facing mobile app and website as well as for our internal and partner-supporting CMS and operations apps. We have an exciting roadmap ahead with no shortage of interesting and meaningful projects to work on.
The Product team at TodayTix follows a human-centered product ideation and development philosophy backed by extensive user research. You will join a growing team of product managers, researchers, and designers who have helped envision and build the highest-rated ticketing app of all time, at a startup named one of Fast Company’s “Most Innovative Companies” of 2017.
Here’s what you’ll work on
- Define product goals, KPIs, and requirements in an agile environment by understanding and prioritizing end-user and business stakeholder needs
- Define and document product requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria
- Use market and customer research, industry trends / best practices, and discovery with partners to conceptualize and develop product ideas
- Use analytics, user testing, customer feedback, and optimization technologies to drive continuous and iterative improvement
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale and the specifics of user-centered product enhancements/extensions
- Providing detailed design specs to development. Review engineering implementation for design accuracy
- Working closely with design, data, and engineering; coordinate, and follow up on the performance of A/B tests
- 5+ years consumer-focused; Product Management experience across web and mobile
- Delivered a range of successful digital products
- Direct experience in building strategic roadmaps and scope definition, and detailed planning and prioritization of backlogs
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with a diverse set of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Analytical and quantitative skills. Back up assumptions and recommendations with metrics/data
- Organized, detail oriented, and self-directed. Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills. Comfortable interacting with/influencing across all levels and functions within the org
- Experience using JIRA, Confluence, Sketch, and Zeplin a plus
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced startup environment. Positive team player. Collaborative self-starter
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Please submit a cover letter and resume with your application for consideration
- Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor H-1B applications at this time. You must be a US citizen or already authorized to work in the United States
Benefits & perks
We know the importance of balancing work and play, and can also be found at quarterly office dinners, tickets to Broadway shows, company outings, and happy hours downtown. Our office is dog-friendly.
We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- 401K with employer matching
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Life/disability insurance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Paid time off