Senior Project Manager, Enterprise Services (Contract to Hire)
Intersection is revolutionizing the way information is shared in public spaces to ease and enrich people’s journeys through their cities and connect them to their communities. We connect brands with people where they are via relevant and impactful experiences, and we earn the trust of our partners through our shared mission, working together to build the foundation for a connected future.
As a Senior Project Manager at Intersection, you will be assist with management of the Enterprise Services projects portfolio to ensure project objectives and schedules are met. You will lead the planning, execution, and closing of projects from beginning to end. Your responsibilities will include working with internal resources, vendors and clients to create and execute project plans and schedules, including resolving issues and conflicts. Intersection is working to dramatically enhance cities, and their component parts ranging from corporate campuses to airports, through user experience design and integration.
What you will accomplish:
- Maintain consolidated master plan, issues logs, status reports
- Facilitate internal and external project team meetings
- Assess the impact of shifting project priorities, demands, and timeline modifications
- Manage client and project team expectations
- Identify, resolve and/or escalate issues, internal or external, in a timely fashion
- Ensure project artifacts are completed, acceptable and in accordance with standards
- Manage budget for assigned project(s), monitors project progress and adjusts resources and priorities accordingly
- Ability to draft resource planning documents and statements of work, as well as change notices
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Assist with the development of best practices and tools for ongoing project execution and management
What we are looking for:
- Experience as a project manager, managing technology-based projects, digital or IT solutions
- Proven project/program management & leadership skills, including project management and software development methodologies
- Ability to promote collaborative decision-making, provide direction and establish a sense of urgency within the project team
- Strong experience in end-to-end planning and project execution
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a fast-paced environment
- High degree of organization with the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision both written and verbally
- Team player who is comfortable under pressure
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams of technical professionals
- Must be well versed in Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, JIRA, and other project management related tools
- Occasional travel may be required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
We are revolutionizing the way information is shared in public spaces.
Intersection connects the digital and physical worlds to ease and enrich people’s journeys through their cities. Whether offering public services like free Wi-Fi and calling, providing people with useful information to get where they’re going, or simply brightening their day with native content that can be interactive and location-specific, our products help people engage with their communities and the cities around them.
Our wide-ranging expertise includes technology and design solutions; advertising innovation, production, and sales; and operations, maintenance, and support. We pair our human-centered methodology with cutting-edge technology, from virtual and augmented reality to machine learning, conversational commerce, and more. Whether partnering with private developers to create unforgettable experiences in neighborhoods and districts, with urban transit systems to revolutionize commuting and travel, or with municipalities and city agencies to transform how they connect with residents and visitors, our solutions are scalable platforms on which our clients can build the future.
Intersection was formed in 2015 as a merger between Titan, the largest municipal out of home company, and Control Group, a leader in technology and design innovation. We are backed by Sidewalk Labs, Alphabet’s urban technology company.
Intersection is an Equal Opportunity Employer.