Senior Technical Account Manager
We're definitely looking for you, if you
- Are driven to combine the work of managing your own customers and solving complex problems with code
- Have minimum 5+ years of experience in web development, either professionally or through hobby projects. You should be really familiar with frontend and databases.
- Have minimum 3+ years of account management experience in B2B SaaS businesses or corresponding agencies, preferably in the online marketing domain.
- Have native spoken and written English (fluency in other major languages is a plus but not required).
- Have a US work permit.
- Are able and willing to travel for meetings, conferences and industry events.
As a Senior Technical Account Manager at Smartly.io you will
- Manage and nurture your own customer accounts through day to day communication and technical expertise.
- Build and test features and integrations with your customers and share the knowledge with product management. Most useful features will be rolled out to other customers.
- Debug errors and go through code to solve problems, e.g. dig through the database to find out root causes for customers’ problems. Tackle repeating issues with scripts.
- Plan the online marketing strategies and corresponding technical requirements together with world’s largest online advertisers.
- Working closely together with Facebook’s engineering teams.
- Assist and train your teammates in understanding & handling technical issues.
- Develop your own technical knowledge constantly to stay on top of the latest technology
Recruiting process Smartly.io hires people that are extremely quick to learn new things because online marketing and Facebook as a platform evolve incredibly fast all the time. Our recruiting steps are designed to give you a realistic glimpse of the job, but also to test your ability and willingness to learn quickly and apply the fast-changing concepts of online advertising to maximize positive impact for your customers. The recruiting process is an opportunity for both you and us to see if we're made for each other. STEP 1 - Introductory calls with our talent team and your potential team lead. STEP 2 - Crack a coding challenge to showcase your skills in basic web development. STEP 3 - Role interview and discussion on Facebook advertising concepts, your technical knowledge and passions with the team. STEP 4 - Product demo simulation where you need to convince us to start trial with the Smartly.io tool. STEP 5 - Discussion with our leadership team.