mParticle is growing rapidly and has exceptional opportunities for experienced Solutions Engineers to join the team in New York.
The Solution Engineers are a particularly critical pillar to mParticle's customer and solution success, working with sales and success teams to land and expand the footprint of our industry leading customer data platform. You will interact with the world’s best enterprise and mobile brands (Airbnb, Spotify, NBC, Postmates, Jet, Verizon), aligning mParticle's industry leading infrastructure and marketing technology to solving their business and technology challenges. These learnings will help you subsequently drive product innovation and growth in close liaison with our product, marketing, and client services teams.
This role will deepen your technology, business, trusted advisor, and industry fluency with the most important technologies of the future. In addition, as part of a small but fast growing SE team with over 2 decades of contiguous solutions leadership experience, you will have the opportunity to rapidly learn, develop and eventually define excellence in the SE career role.
- Drive the technical and solution pre-sales campaign to prospective mParticle clients, including:
- Deep discovery around as-is / to-be customer architectures and business and technical challenges/opportunities. Respond to RFP/I as appropriate.
- Product demonstrations and workshops for Enterprise customers
- Technical solution design for advanced use cases using mParticle’s platform APIs and product features
- Occasional Active integrations between mParticle prospects’ apps and data platforms with the mParticle SDKs and platform.
- Drive engagement with product marketing, product, consulting and customer success on existing gaps, futures, and product strategies
- Contribute and refine a world-class Solutions Engineering playbook
- Present at industry events, conferences, and meetups
- 4 year undergraduate degree
- 3-5 years experience in a sales engineering/similar role for a software product.
- Strong experience collaborating with prospect business and technology stakeholders, translating business requirements and use cases into technical solutions.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills, to both technical and business roles, in small and large groups. Ability to whiteboard.
- Fluency & proven technical solution success in some of the following areas: data-driven marketing (audience segmentation), CRM , mobile app & ad technologies (analytics, attribution, ad- serving, DMP, push, social media);
- Mobile marketing and technology (SDKs, Objective C, Java) experience a huge plus.
- Ability to work with many different types of account executives across multiple concurrent sales cycles. Approximately 25-30% travel.
- Passionate & motivated to make an impact at a visionary startup organization.
Founded in 2013, mParticle is an industry-leading customer data platform. The company empowers brands to accelerate their growth strategies to keep pace with their customers by providing the most advanced data platform for web and apps across all devices in the marketplace. A trusted partner among renowned brands such as Airbnb, Foursquare, King, and Spotify among many others, the mParticle platform has grown to manage over 1 billion mobile users each month, capturing over $5 billion in e-commerce transactions and processes over 250 billion API calls. Recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work and named to Gartner’s “Cool Vendors in Mobile App Development” list, mParticle has is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Seattle, Florida, and London.