Specialist, Blogger Relations
This role plays a critical part in helping to advance Shutterstock in its next stage of organic growth by focusing on earned media, strategic partnerships, and thought leadership. This person will amplify the brand with proven methods of success and industry best practices by leveraging company data and insights, leading the company into new global regions, and identifying other growth opportunities. Reporting into the VP of Communications, this individual comes with the set of skills Shutterstock seeks -- highly motivated, agile and flexible, well-organized and a sharp eye for detail.
Global Blog Ambassador Program
- Build out and maintain an ambassador program on blogs in key countries Partner with users in underexposed regions to increase brand awareness of Shutterstock in these locations
- Establish a stronger presence on YouTube with select, on-the-rise influencers who will agree to work with Shutterstock. Recommend both paid and non-paid strategies, where applicable
- Create a funnel through these outbound links to capture new users. Check in quarterly with data team to better understand which channels are driving the most relevant and profitable traffic back to Shutterstock. Reinvest time and resources accordingly
- 1-3 years relevant biz dev, digital marketing or journalism experience
- Passion for results and sense of urgency to accomplish goals
- Must be willing/able to travel 10% of the time
- BA degree in related field – marketing, creative, communications or journalism
- Extremely detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline and results-driven environment
- Exceptional project management and creative problem-solving skills
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week and has millions of images and video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; Webdam, a cloud-based digital asset management service for businesses.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com and follow Shutterstock on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V