Sr. Manager, Acquisition (Growth Team)
Grubhub is the nation's leading online and mobile food ordering company, dedicated to connecting hungry diners with their favorite local restaurants. The people who work at Grubhub are our company's greatest asset; each person at Grubhub plays an integral part in building tools and technology that help restaurants succeed, and in cooking up fresh new ways to delight our diners.
The company’s online and mobile ordering platforms allow diners to order directly from more than 55,000 takeout restaurants in over 1,100 U.S. cities and London. The Grubhub portfolio of brands includes Grubhub, Seamless, AllMenus, and MenuPages.
We want you to enjoy where you work, who you work with and what you work on. At Grubhub, you can order your cake and eat it too!
Grubhub is hiring an experienced Senior Manager of Digital Marketing to join our rapidly growing Growth Marketing acquisition team. In this role, you will own and lead a number of key marketing channels, spanning acquisition efforts across mobile, programmatic display, email, lead-generation & referral program. You will lead the strategy and analytics across our paid media channels in order to drive new customer growth in our key markets. This role covers both the Grubhub and Seamless brands. This role will have 2+ direct reports.
The ideal candidate has significant paid digital media experience with an ecommerce brand. You should be a strategic & data-driven digital media expert. You should have experience testing into and scaling digital channels, acquiring new customers, and managing & optimizing large budgets (>$10M). We are looking for someone who gets data and uses it to define everything they do.
In this role, you will be charged with delivering measurable results for each of the channels mentioned above in terms of key metrics like new customers, CPA, LTV, incrementality and ROI. You will create and launch scaleable marketing strategies/programs for each channel, with an eye for performance across our key markets.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Key member of the Growth Marketing team and owner of the following acquisition channels-- mobile, programmatic display, email, lead-generation & referral program
- Develop scalable strategies and analytical frameworks to drive new customer acquisition growth from these paid media channels
- Own agency, ESP and all other 3rd party vendor relationships for these channels
- Manage and optimize a large budget for these channels (>$10M); determine optimal allocation by market and tactic across channels
- Analyze campaign data to continuously optimize and improve performance across channels
- Manage 2+ Direct Reports
You Should Have
- Bachelor's degree or MBA from a top school with strong academic performance
- 5+ years of direct hands-on experience in an acquisition or growth team role
- Mobile acquisition, programmatic display & email specialist
- Experience leading and mentoring team members
- Track record of using data to form insights and testing hypotheses to grow and scale digital channels
- Experience developing, planning and executing large digital customer acquisition campaigns, along with end-to-end performance reporting
- Experience managing and optimizing a large budget (>$10M)
- Experience with Google Analytics, Excel, Powerpoint, and Google Sheets is required for the role
- Experience with DCM, DBM & an attribution platform is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and extraordinary attention to detail
- Ability to project manage/prioritize multiple work streams simultaneously
- Self-starter who thrives in ambiguity and in a fast-paced, dynamic high-growth environment
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.