Success: Head of Training and Enablement
Bread increases e-commerce sales by providing a best-in-class digital workflow for consumer purchase financing. Our technology, coupled with intelligent, responsive customer service, is what makes merchants choose to partner with Bread. A holistic onboarding and high-value ongoing service offering makes our merchants - and our company - successful.
As Head of Training and Enablement at our high-growth startup, you will be responsible for improving Bread adoption through the execution of training programs to our merchant install base, and - especially in the near-term - creating an internal training program that empowers our Customer Success team to drive results and high retention rates. You will own our merchant-facing documentation and merchant training programs for merchants at every stage of the customer lifecycle (onboarding, ongoing, renewed). You will be expected to identify key knowledge gaps across the Success organization and within our install base, and develop programs to address these gaps. You will benchmark and measure your success through metrics that you define.
Key areas of ownership - Head of Training and Enablement:
- Training programs - for Success team and merchants, include Sales for relevant aspects of training
- Knowledge management and sharing systems - best way to capture and share information as related to learning about the Bread product
- Documentation - merchant-facing documentation to lead merchants to the best implementation of our product and the most effective ways to market financing
- Able to see both the big picture and the minutiae - you are detail-oriented, but constantly assessing small efforts against strategic goals
- Process-oriented. You have a proven track record for creating high-value, measurable programs that both scale and drive results
- Passionate about finding appropriate technology solutions to address distribution of knowledge
- Someone who becomes borderline obsessed with your work when you are highly engaged and empowered to play a big part in building your role/function
- Excellent at managing cross-functional initiatives and programs - in this role, you will need to work with Success, Product/Tech, merchants, and Sales and Marketing
- 6+ years of work experience, preferably in a client-facing role at a B2B SaaS company
- Track record of delivering high-quality outputs consistently under pressure. You actually thrive in a somewhat high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- BA / BS degree from an accredited university
- Management experience - you should be an influential subject matter expert to the broader team, and a leader to all merchant-facing members on the Success team