Talent Acquisition Manager
Doctor.com is a marketing and reputation management platform, purpose-built for the complex problems that healthcare providers face when building and growing their practice in a digital world. Doctor.com’s industry-leading data management technology and its unique integrations with the most prominent directories and review sites have empowered over 20,000 practitioners to seamlessly enhance their online visibility, grow patient trust and ultimately attract more patients.
Doctor.com is looking a dynamic recruiter to manage and oversee high volume sales recruitment, engineering, product, marketing and operations hiring. As the sole recruiting and HR function, this role will hybrid between recruitment (70%) and HR initiatives (30%) such as learning and development, employer branding, HR ops. This position will oversee talent initiatives across our three national offices in NYC, Silicon Valley and Atlanta.
- Actively source and manage inbound applicants
- Oversee a full cycle recruitment process
- Work with hiring managers on building role requirements
- Built out employer branding and marketing as it pertains to recruitment
- Manage company social pages, build out content calendars and execute on content initiatives
- Manage learning and development initiatives for managers and executive team
- Manage HR ops functions such as: benefits and benefits knowledge base, onboarding, terminations, policies and procedures, PEO/HRIS System, Employee Survey execution and analysis
- Give feedback to managers and executives
- Diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Guide the company on best practices
- 4+ years recruitment experience at technology companies
- Familiarity with high growth recruitment and start ups
- 2+ years HR Ops experience
- Command Skills
- Business Acumen
- Comfort around higher management
- Intellectual Horsepower
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Self Development
Benefits include: Equity, 100% covered vision/ dental/health insurance, 401K, flexible PTO, discounted gym membership at NYHRC, paid maternity/paternity leave, fully stocked kitchen, pet friendly.