Technical Talent Acquisition Manager
Stash is a digital-first financial services company committed to making saving and investing accessible to everyone. By breaking down barriers and building transparent, technology-driven products, we help the 99% build smarter financial habits so they can confidently save more, grow wealth, and enjoy life.
Stash is seeking a Technical Talent Acquisition Manager to help rapidly scale our software engineering and product organization. If you’re collaborative, love a challenge, and can thrive in a high growth environment then this is the position for you.
What you'll do:
- Full lifecycle recruiting across all technical roles
- Work closely with hiring managers across Stash to ensure hiring goals and expectations are met
- Build interview processes from top to bottom
- Manage the interview process and candidate journey from application review to offer, and close candidates at all levels
- Utilize creative sourcing techniques to source and attract top talent
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent
- Plan and host events in order to position our team and company as thought leaders
- Use a data-driven approach to continuously identify opportunities for process improvement and scalability across the company
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in technical recruiting across all levels of the organization
- Proven track record of hiring top talent
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proficient in an ATS Software (Greenhouse preferred)
- Team player with the desire to work in an incredibly fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
- An existing network & pipeline of potential tech candidates
- Startup experience
- Passion for technology
- Excellent sense of humor
We believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products out there. Our success is directly related to the employees that we hire, grow and retain and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law. Everyone is encouraged to apply.
Benefits, Perks, & More!:
* Equity In Stash * Flexible Vacation
* Four Family-Friendly Medical Plans * Two Dental & One Vision Insurance Plan
* 401k * Learning & Development Stipend
* Commuter Benefits * Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
* Employee Referral Bonuses * Stocked Fridges & Kitchens
* Thursday Happy Hours * Catered Lunch on Fridays
* Team outings that do not involve trust falls...
Awards & Recognition:
- Built in NYC's Best Places to work in 2019
- Built in NYC’s Startups to Watch in 2018
- Wall Street Journal's "Top 25 Tech Companies To Watch" in 2018
- MarCom Awards 2018 Double Gold & Platinum Winner
- 2017 Webby Award Winner for Best Mobile Sites & Apps in the Financial Services and Banking category
- 2017 W3 Awards Winner for Best User Experience
**No Recruiters, please