VP of Product
About Managed by Q
Managed by Q is the workplace management platform. We provide the first software tools specifically designed to meet the needs of Workplace Teams. By empowering Office Managers, Receptionists, and Employee Experience Professionals to create happy, safe, and productive environments at work, we help the world’s leading organizations maximize the ROI of their spaces and realize their full potential. If you have a love of learning, are drawn to hard problems, and are interested in playing a key role in the success of Managed by Q and the thousands of offices leveraging our software across the globe—we’d love to meet you.
About the role
The Vice President of Product will join the Managed by Q team and report to the CEO, Ron Feldman. They will lead all product management efforts and will have all duties and authorities commensurate with the position. These responsibilities are vital to achieving Managed by Q’s strategic goals and its mission to be the de facto platform for office management and the dominant office services brand.Major Responsibilities
- Lead product management, design, and user research. Deliver delightful products that achieve strategic business goals set by the executive management team.
- Represent product management on the company’s executive leadership team.
- Define and deliver product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- In partnership with the CEO and CTO, define and deliver product releases.
- Attract, develop, and retain great talent.
- Inspire and lead team members; help team members to grow in their careers and their character.
- Amplify the voice of the Q customer and deliver products that solve for their needs.
- Communicate and collaborate with peer department heads.
- Exemplify Managed by Q’s values and culture, and set a visible standard for continuous improvement and outstanding performance.
- Brings strategic executive leadership experience (likely has reported to CEO) and would help further raise the level of business thinking company-wide.
- Has managed and led organizations that envisioned and created outstanding, commercially successful products for consumers or SMB. Some enterprise software experience is welcome.
- Brings a unique perspective and depth to product leadership in at least one area such as business planning, design, or technology.
- Has recruited and retained premier talent during periods of high-growth. Ideally, has operated within one or more growth companies of similar scale and complexity.
- Has succeeded in environments that value both analytical thought and empathetic design.
- Has closely collaborated with top-flight technical leaders.
- Able to work in the SoHo neighborhood of Manhattan.