Yext Sales Associate, SMB
Yext puts business on the map. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face and digital interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
We think big, we learn fast – and we get stuff done. We are powered by an incredibly talented group of employees who work to deliver value to our customers, publishing partners and internet users with actions in line with our company values.
Our Sales Associates are a key component that drives our success and we’re looking to expand the team! Think you got what it takes? Yext is looking for motivated and hungry individuals to master the art of prospecting, negotiating and closing business, while making a huge impact in driving one of the fastest growing start-ups in NYC!
Salary is competitive with uncapped commission.
- Interact with business owners across the US in explaining Yext’s product offering
- Prospect, develop and close potential clients to meet monthly sales goals
- Maintain customer satisfaction through strong account management and implementation skills
- Provide marketing feedback to assist executives in company growth
- Recognize and execute up-sell opportunities
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience)
- Energetic and outgoing personality with strong communication skills
- Ability to work on your toes both individually and in a team setting
- Exhibit adaptability and flexibility
- Stay focused and motivated, while maintaining effective time-management skills
- Drive to think strategically and succeed in a fast-paced environment
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext is based in the heart of New York City, with offices operating in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, London, Paris, Tokyo, and Washington D.C. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest-growing companies by Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015), and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015, & 2016). Most recently, Yext was named the #1 Workplace in New York City by Great Place to Work® and Fortune.
You can learn more about the Yext team and culture on themuse, our website, and blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.