Director, Embedded Systems
Greater NYC Area
- 80% individual contributor, 20% team manager.
- Prototyped, designed, developed, manufactured and deployed hardware in the field with actual use.
- Working on optimizing performance, generating and testing new features on our wearable sensors and smart docks.
- Prototyping - from PoC to full-scale deployment you will bring new embedded solutions to life. You’ll be designing circuits, prototyping them, and translating your designs to PCBs for manufacturing.
- Manufacturing - at scale the manufacturing works hand in hand for new embedded solutions.
- Developing the reliability of our IoT infrastructure from pushing/applying firmware, reporting status, to exchanging data, and making sure that plays well with the backend.