Greater NYC Area
At Narrativ, we believe in a dual track progression for Engineers- with opportunities to advance in people management or technical contributions. This role is the first level of people management. As such, you will be a member of one of our engineering teams, and spend 70% of your time contributing high quality code to our systems. The other 30% will be spent on management tasks like coaching and mentoring team members, organizing task lists, and communicating with the rest of the organization to keep everyone moving in the same direction. You’ll be primarily responsible for ensuring that your team members have the autonomy, mastery, and purpose that they require to contribute at the top of their game and expand their skill sets to get to the next level.