Client Success Manager
Greater NYC Area
2 months ago
• Client onboarding. Installation, training, ongoing support, etc. This position will require detailed interaction with low-voltage installers, tech support, installers, property managers and end users.
• Knowledge of both software and hardware features will be required.
• Work directly with Product and Engineering teams to identify critical issues and bugs, drive customer issues to resolution, and support new product launches.
• Participate in testing of new and updated features and provide feedback.
• Maintain and update property management contact(s) for billing, training, and support.
• Work with the ButterflyMX Sales and Support teams as the lead client contact to identify ongoing issues with any new touchscreen installations and follow up to address, resolve and/or escalate these issues.
• Articulate the value proposition of the ButterflyMX intercom system to new
property management representatives and their tenants.
• Work with the ButterflyMX management team to deepen relationships,
understand long term client needs, and renew business.