People Operations Generalist
Greater NYC Area
5 days ago
- Process bi-weekly payroll: salary, overtime, commission, and benefit deductions.
- Manage and administer leave of absence and accommodations practices.
- Work with benefit brokers to ensure we follow all compliance and reporting laws.
- Facilitate annual open enrollment: plan analysis, plan selection, HRIS integration, company communication and trainings.
- Process monthly HRIS, Benefit & Payroll reports.
- Answer employee inquiries, escalate to Senior Manager of People as necessary.
- Coach managers and employees with people issues.
- Assist Senior Manager of People with investigations, documentation, etc.
- Act as witness during terminations and performance improvement plan meetings.
- Manage content of bi-weekly People Team newsletter.
- Develop programs and processes that enhance the employee experience.
- Be a champion of change by giving context and guidance on new initiatives.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Launch, analyze and report on engagement, onboarding and exit surveys.
- Use data to make key people decisions and recommendations.