Greater NYC Area
5 days ago
• You will be responsible for input on growth strategy, execution and optimization, focusing particularly on the community piece of growth.
• You will design, own and execute events, which includes everything from setting objectives for the event, securing venues, briefing for necessary design elements and sourcing production.
• You will design and develop community loyalization programs.
• You will align with Marketing to ensure community programs align with overall strategy and campaigns throughout the year (new product releases, seasonal, engagement campaigns).
• You will closely monitor, track and report analytics on your projects to ensure they align with the department and company’s KPIs (cost per metric, ROI, acquisition).
• You will be the relationship manager for affiliates and ambassadors.
• You will support with community-fostering posts on Instagram and Twitter when appropriate.
• You will build out an events calendar to optimize all potential participation and event coordination opportunities.