What is the position?
- Architect the systems that are driving a new insurance company from the ground up.
- Ensure our site and critical services are scalable, available, and monitored.
- Guide teams with a focus on automation, maintainability, and security.
- More about our environment: AWS Official Blog: Oscar
Who are you?
- You have a strong background in Linux
- You have been personally responsible for critical and complex systems in another organization
- You are competent in scripting languages (python, bash)
- You have experience with config management systems (ansible, salt, puppet, chef)
- You have an appreciation of security, encryption, alerting, logging, and auditing
- You prefer AWS or Google Cloud over bare metal
- Bonus points if you have experience working with any of the following:
- consul, elasticsearch, aurora/mesos, kafka, mysql, splunk, selinux, ipsec
Oscar is an equal opportunity employer. Should you be a fit for this role, one of our recruiters will contact you from a hioscar.com e-mail address. Oscar recruiters do not request your sensitive personal information by email.