Button connects apps. More and more, we’re using apps to facilitate real world actions. Our smartphones are becoming bridges between our personal wants and needs and the physical world. Button is connecting the growing app economy to help users discover their next action, and help mobile businesses grow.
- Lead and manage technical partner integrations including on-site integrations at partner headquarters
- Define & scope potential integrations including researching partner systems, leading technical discussions, gathering integration requirements, and writing technical launch plans
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Button’s sales, partner success and product engineering teams
- Be the technical expert for sales calls, product trainings, and inbound integration issues
- Enhance Button’s core technologies, including building internal tools & prototypes
- Contribute to internal and external Button documentation
- Technical project management experience, specifically gathering product requirements and translating them into technical specifications
- Excellent communication skills and experience speaking directly to partner technical and business teams
- Proven track record in successfully leading complex integrations
- Experience building and evolving APIs, mobile apps, and/or web applications, with high standards around code quality and technical documentation
- A proactive nature. Someone who attacks a problem head on without requiring a nudge from their manager is exactly what we’re looking for!
- A generalist background with the ability to “go deep” anywhere in the stack to debug complex systems and identify issues
- An ability to move fast & make decisions with a pragmatic approach to any problem
- Siddhartha Dabral, Co-Founder and Head of Partner Engineering. Sid is one of Button's Co-Founders. He leads partner integrations at Button by coordinating technical efforts between Button's engineering team & their counterparts at our top tier partners. An engineer at his core, he loves to build & tinker. He's also an avid sports fan, plays several musical instruments, and is the reigning ping pong champion at Button!
- Chris Maddern, Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer of Button. Prior to Button, Chris led mobile engineering at popular social payments network Venmo & has founded several mobile products startups.. some of which were successful. In his spare time, Chris is an avid foodie and wine-lover. When not eating or drinking he will always be found tinkering with some new project.
- Olivia Gorvy, Director of Partner Success. Olivia manages the day to day relationships with all of Button's awesome partners, making sure that they're getting the most out of their partnership with Button. When she's not at work, you can find her jumping up & down with excitement about an eclectic mix of things ranging from Taylor Swift to Hamilton to Hillary Clinton.
- Tanner Hackett, Co-Founder and Head of Operations. Tanner oversees the Button marketplace, ensuring that our partners get the most value from Button’s services and technology with as little effort as possible. Prior to Button, Tanner helped pioneer e-commerce in Southeast Asia as the Co-Founder and Managing Director of Lazada, the largest digital marketplace in the region. When he isn’t playing around in data, you can catch him riding around NYC on a Citi Bike.
Our team also values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You can learn more about how we are making Button a diverse and inclusive environment through our perks and benefits here.