Agent: Content Writer at Invisible Technologies
Who are we?
We are Invisible’s Marketing Team. We solve problems at scale so they never happen again. At our best, we solve problems before they happen. How?
We Believe That
-- Invisible is a world-changing company and the Marketing Team is responsible for creating the systems that will launch Invisible into the stratosphere
-- Exponential gains from systems > Short term linear work > Systems for systems sake
-- Consistent feedback is key - we are addicted to learning and getting better
-- What one of us knows, all of us should know
-- Every new mistake is a learning opportunity
Because of these beliefs, we’ve built a team where
-- Distributed approaches and centralized intelligence merge. Each teammate is constantly innovating and trying something new. Every mistake is prevented by all. Every success is learned by all.
-- Each of us contains the sum of the knowledge, intelligence, and creativity of our entire team.
-- We evolve and mutate constantly like an organism, identifying successful and problematic tactics and incorporating ideas from any source.
Who We Want
-- Content Writers who care as much about the invisible parts of the platform as the visible.
-- Polymaths and independent thinkers
-- Someone who is unlike anyone else on the team
What Content Writers are supposed to do
- Research industry-related topics.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms.
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products.
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts.
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content.
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares).
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates).
- Update our websites as needed.
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- Time-management skills
- Familiarity with SEO
- BS in Marketing, English, Journalism or relevant field
“The culture is imbued with romantic capitalist values. These are just a few:
heroism (be insanely ambitious, you should want your boss’ job, you have a moral obligation to seek power and use it for good, the modern knight fights abstract dragons),
challenge (welcome adversity, struggles and suffering, steel yourself for the worst, challenge problems to a duel, seek the widest possible stage for your talents, identify and solve for the biggest problem you can find),
meritocracy (create and measure the value you create, strive to be the best),
ownership (you are the CEO until told otherwise),
collaboration (solving problems together benefits everyone),
competition (if you outperform you will be rewarded),
glory (do the great work of your life, here and now, the work that you were made for, and that you will be remembered for — seek your aristeia moment),
truth (seek the truth, express yourself freely, confront problems head on, be as transparent as possible, don’t hide the bad and the ugly, stand up for your opinion by engaging in debate, change your mind when you’re wrong), and
intensity (work HARD, don’t waste time, the more fully you absorb yourself in your work, the more aggressively you work, the better you work).”
Join Our Team
“Do it because you want to do something on the edge of hard and impossible. Do it if you are the unstoppable force seeking an immovable object. You want to see what you’re made of. Do it if you want to test your limits: your ability to create order in chaos, to operate under extreme stress, to achieve impossible goals…
Do it because you personally want a synthetic intelligence. Do it because you want to solve the biggest problem in the world: wasted time. Do it if you want humans to spend less time doing robotic jobs, and more time being creative and strategic.”
So what do you say, will you join us?