Content and Community Associate
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 20+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 125,000 restaurants in 2,400 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, AllMenus and MenuPages).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Grubhub is looking to bring on a dynamic, creative, and social savvy content and community associate to handle the frontline communication with our diners across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and other channels. The ideal candidate is obsessed with social media, understands how great brands stand out in the space, and can create engaging on-brand conversations quickly and efficiently. We are seeking a candidate with an authentic love of food - from trends and fads to hot restaurants around the country - and a passion for talking about it.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Engage our incredible fans by supporting our social media strategy, bringing the Grubhub and Seamless brands to life through new and emerging social platforms.
- Tap into community feedback and consumer trends to plan, test and launch disruptive social activations and initiatives.
- Create smart, unique content meant to spark conversations from our community including our customers, fans and like-minded brands.
- Leverage our data to track, measure and report on various social metrics such as growth and engagement to guide overall social platform strategy.
- Closely collaborate with the influencer marketing, editorial, partnerships, and PR teams to develop content and increase brand awareness.
- Maintain an awareness of what's going on in the online social space, with a special focus on food/delivery.
- Manage an advocacy program with loyal Grubhub and Seamless users.
- Build influencer campaigns; identify on-brand content creators across social channels with a focus on Twitch, Instagram, YouTube, and blogs and manage activations
- Partner with Content team to plan and develop the monthly and quarterly social content calendar across Grubhub and Seamless channels that aligns with brand thematics, product launches, and marketing programs.
You Should Have
- Have 2-3 years experience working at a brand or agency known in the social media or creative space.
- Live and breathe social—being able to tweet, 'gram, and pin with the best of them
- Proficiency in Photoshop crafting creative, unexpected, customer-driven content that unites brand storytelling with community driven initiatives.
- You are excited to engage with our incredibly active community and deeply understand how content constantly evolves on leading platforms.
- Are witty, obsessed with trends and culture, and can start a conversation with anyone.
- Ability to drive performance against sets of measurable KPIs – identifying areas of opportunity and trends when benchmarking performance or pitching new ideas.
- Enjoy being a creative problem solver, with the ability to thrive working in a fast-paced and energetic environment.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented, and never satisfied with the status quo, always thinking "how can we do this better?"
- Skills: copywriting, community management, and basic design skills (you should be proficient in photoshop.)
Got these? Even better!
- Photography or Videography Skills
- Experience using After Effects
- Experience running paid social media campaigns
- Experience with social analytics, preparing in-depth reports, etc.
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here:DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.