Content & Community Manager
What you'll do:
- Design and moderate online workshops to foster learning and engagement
- Review and curate classes and projects to highlight Skillshare’s best content
- Plan and facilitate contests, challenges, and other online & offline events to motivate our members and build community
- Keep a pulse on community feedback and deliver insights and recommendations to make learning on Skillshare more engaging
Why we're excited about you:
- You’re an excellent communicator and can adopt Skillshare’s brand voice to effectively craft content and communicate with our members at scale.
- You’re super organized, able to manage multiple projects and work cross-functionally with operational excellence.
- You’re equally excited by strategy, project management, and execution.
- You love coming up with new ideas and then also getting hands-on and figuring out if they work.
- You have an eye for great content and are comfortable making editorial judgements in line with Skillshare’s brand principles.
- You’re familiar with the creative community, or are able to quickly immerse yourself in the field.
- Startup and/or previous community management experience are bonuses, but not required.
Why you're excited about us:
- Impact: Community is at Skillshare’s core, and your work will play an important role in driving user engagement and retention.
- Growth: Our team is small, so you’ll have room to wear a lot of hats and take on more responsibility over time.
- Our mission: We are building a learning ecosystem for the new economy and changing millions of lives for the better.
- Our team: We have a passionate, smart team that is a lot of fun to work with.
- Your life: We take pride in our flexibility. Working remotely is part of how we need to work these days. You’re a professional, and we trust you to do what you need to do.