Mid Level UX Writer at Gympass
GET TO KNOW US
We are on a mission to defeat inactivity! Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find their perfect fit among 800 different activities at over 50,000 fitness facilities across US, Europe, and Latin America. We increase the number of people exercising every day, helping them to become active and reach their goals. Let's help people get there together!
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are hiring a Mid Level UX Writer to our Gympass Plus team in New York!
- Build collaboratively and own the copy strategy and execution across all Product Design initiatives.
- Ensure consistent copy across Gympass' user experience while writing instructional, accurate and helpful customer-focused copy within forms, on-boarding flows, search experience, push notifications and more.
- Own the copy strategy and execution across all UX initiatives.
- Write copy for all UX projects; translating complicated concepts into jargon-free copy.
- Support our design system, providing consistent rules covering a variety of use cases.
- Help to evolve our cross-brand voice and tone as needed, working close to the branding team.
- Build an consistent and strategic Writing Program with new methods, process and workflow.
- Test and improve the instructional level of the copy as well as our tone of voice across our different languages, interacting in English with country representatives around the world (USA, Germany, Italy and others).
WHO YOU ARE
- A designer at heart that uses writing as your solving problem tool, UI design a plus.
- An information architect that doesn’t need a lot of words to make a point understandable.
- Prior work experience working with user research, usability tests and driven by customer feedback;
- Fluent in UX writing, content strategy and technical writing using different research methods focused in User Experience (not Marketing or Advertising).
- A professional with a Bachelor's degree in Communication, Library Science, Journalism, Marketing or related.
- Familiarity testing with prototypes (rough drafts and sketches, paper prototypes, working prototypes) and live builds.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, and the ability to quickly develop recommendation based tested evidence.
- Excellent communication skills are a must, you need to be able to articulate ideas clearly when speaking in Portuguese and English (Spanish is a huge plus). Experience working in a Global team a plus.
- Ability to organize and prioritize while working on multiple, simultaneous projects of varied size and complexity.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental and life insurance
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 and floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
EDUCATION REIMBURSEMENT: We’ll support your efforts to continue your education.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...Check out our new Instagram account! @gympasscareers
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.