Producer (project-based) at BuzzFeed
BuzzFeed Branded Video is looking for a resourceful Producer to bring their production and organizational skills to BuzzFeed productions. We are looking for a smart, skilled, passionate self-starter that can work seamlessly with the various departments within Branded Video. Previous branded digital video experience is ideal.
This is a project-based, freelance position with a project rate of $450/day.
- Support Branded productions throughout each project’s lifespan; from pre-production to wrap
- Collaborate with and support producers and supervising producers throughout all projects and processes
- Plan and support internal kick-off and production meetings
- Assist in the building and management of multiple batch video budgets and schedules
- Book and manage freelance production crews
- Collaborate with project managers, creative, post, casting, and studio ops teams throughout each project
- Work with producers and accounting to process payroll, reimbursement, and check request paperwork for submission
- Process, track, and report production wrap books and expenses
- Collaborate to develop and improve upon production resources, process, and responsibilities
- 4+ years of production experience
- Self-identified logistics master
- Experience with Movie Magic Budgeting, Scheduling, Scenechronize or comparable budgeting and scheduling software
- Impeccable time management skills, ability to multi-task / prioritize projects with sensitive deadlines
- Ability to work in high-pressure, fast-paced production environment
- Ability to adapt to last-minute changes in schedules / plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter that is able to see a task through all stages until completion
- Ability to work independently and with a team
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect a supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions.
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company, delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We value experimentation, teamwork, inclusion, humble confidence. At BuzzFeed, you’ll work alongside inspiring colleagues to create tools, technology, and content that helps connect people all over the world.
All job applications must be received through the official BuzzFeed Jobs board (https://www.buzzfeed.com/about/jobs), including referrals. It is BuzzFeed’s practice to not schedule job interviews until after an application is submitted through our jobs board.