Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is the leading comprehensive mental health benefit for employers. We help employees understand their mental health issues and connect with best-in-class providers to get the right treatment at the right time.
From early detection to full recovery, Spring Health is the only clinically validated solution in the market proven to be more effective than traditional mental healthcare. By combining the latest technology with vetted providers, we help engage 1 in 3 employees, reduce recovery times, and lower healthcare costs. We are an award-winning, passionate, and mission-driven team with the support of leaders in psychiatry. We have raised over $300 million to date from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital Ventures, and a strategic investor Guardian Life Insurance. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2 billion.
We are seeking a Content Manager, Proposal Operations with rock star writing and communications expertise to maintain an established content library and framework for streamlining proactive new business proposal creation. They will partner with Enterprise and Commercial Sales on individual proposals (as outlined by stated processes).
The successful candidate will play a vital role in ensuring proposal content is up-to-date and is relevant and accessible to the people who need it, when they need it, possessing a driven and independent work ethic in gathering information for content creation, review, and refinement that aligns with Spring Health’s brand standards, They will have a high degree of flexibility and be able to work with autonomy. The role will report to the Director Proposal Operations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide and maintain the single source of truth for branded messaging and proposal content, working closely with internal cross-functional teams, SMEs, and external vendors to maintain library integrity
- Oversee current RFPio content library, ensuring that content is clear, effective, and easy to understand
- Collaborate with Proposal Capture and Technical Manager as needed during proposal development initiatives
- Regularly moderate, revue, proof, and edit new content
- Develop and manage quarterly SME content reviews with content provider teams
- Run regular dedupe reports and maintain tagging and sectioning systems within the library
- Ensure Enterprise Gang Google Drive folders are organized and assets are easy to find
- Maintain Qwilr Templates
- Write and edit technical responses for RFPs, RFIs, and prospect questions in support of a large team of internal clients, including Sales Directors and Account Executives
- Stay abreast of changing messaging, new product launches, company policies, and content in the support and maintenance of the company’s content library and marketing assets
- Ensure that Google folders, proposal templates, and proposal assets are up-to-date and reflect the current state of products and services
- Piece together scattered responses from across a diverse group of subject matter experts and ensure all content is consistent and written in plain language
- Support Proposal Operations and Sales teams in planning, producing and delivering consistent and professional proposals within a complex business environment under strict guidelines and deadlines
- Ensure draft responses to RFPs and RFIs are compliant and professionally produced within customer-defined requirements and timeframes
- Develop expertise, understanding, and knowledge of proposal platforms, including RFPio, Proposal Tech, RFP360, Scout, Mercer VIP, Shortlister, Jaggaer, GEP, Ariba Commerce, Power Advocate, and others, as needed
Why you'll like working at Spring Health:
- Big mission: we're revolutionizing the mental health industry
- The challenge: make a big impact by joining a fast-growing team in its early stages
- Good benefits: we offer health, dental and vision benefits as well as access to mental health care on Spring Health
- Great people: make an impact on something that truly helps people alongside an incredible team
- We care about diversity: diversity allows us to build an excellent patient experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
Members Come First We are genuine member advocates.
Move Fast to Change Lives We build with urgency and intention.
Take Ownership We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
Science Will Win We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
Candor with Care We are open, honest and empathetic.
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.