Senior Copywriter, Content at Ro
What You'll Do:
- Craft compelling and concise copy across channels with a strong focus on direct response and direct-to-consumer copy.
- Ensure brand voice is consistent and strong across every user touchpoint and act as topline copy editor for a team of writers across all of Ro’s brands.
- Use insights and data to drive conversion and click-worthy work on a variety of channels.
- Support organizational efforts from product launches to lifecycle campaigns– approaching each project with the end user in mind.
- Understand trends in the telehealth space and beyond and how they translate to Ro’s portfolio.
- Test and iterate to drive volume and boost conversion across every touchpoint.
- Work closely with the Growth team to infuse brand voice into direct response copy.
- Take sensitive, highly personal, and often taboo/stigmatized subject matters and turn it into messaging that resonates with our patients and potential patients.
- Work with team stakeholders to optimize top-performing copy, but always think outside the box to find the next big win.
- Able to tackle old problems in new ways–bringing fresh ideas on how to get a consumer to take a desired action.
- Coordinate with medical and legal teams to ensure all written content is medically accurate and legally sound and translate your key learnings to the other members of the content team–ensuring consistency across the board.
What You'll Bring to the Team:
- 7-8 years of experience writing for a growth-stage company,
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally in a scrappy, fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable writing across a variety of channels including, email, landing pages, search and social media.
- Communication style that breaks down complex information in an easily understood and thoughtful manner.
- Ability to translate brand guidelines into a consistent, ownable voice.
- Scrupulous proofreading and copyediting skills and flawless grammer.
- Ability to work quickly, independently, and with some ambiguity.
- An open mindset and eagerness to learn through feedback.