Senior Copywriter, Product at Lively
An estimated 48 million Americans suffer from hearing loss and only 10-15% have treated it – enter Lively. We’re on a mission to empower people to hear better through more affordable, accessible and delightful hearing care.
Lively is a series A company, perfect for anyone eager to make an early impact in something big. We are a unique blend of experts and leaders from Facebook, Amazon, 1stdibs, Lyft, and have assembled a world-class advisory board and audiology team.
Here at Lively, we are a passionate team of highly-driven entrepreneurs, designers, clinicians and technologists creating a best-in-class experience to help solve one of America’s greatest healthcare issues – untreated hearing loss. If you’ve been looking for a high growth company that is also mission-driven, this is it.
About the Role
Reporting the ACD, the Senior Copywriter, Product focuses their efforts on the post-purchase experience, product marketing, and UX. In this role, you’ll work cross-functionally to educate and empower customers to hear their best. Additionally, you’ll support the pre-purchase experience by helping people to understand their hearing loss and identify the right solution for them.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a thoughtful, creative writer to make a meaningful difference in people’s lives. You’ll brainstorm and invent new ways to engage people to solve their hearing problems beyond purchasing a hearing aid using storytelling, video, and behavioral psychology.
What You'll Do
- Reporting to the ACD, you’ll work closely with product, ops, audiology, and CX to write customer-facing copy across our website, help center, transactional, and product marketing communications that is crisp, easy to understand, accurate, and on-brand.
- Write emotionally evocative qualifying copy that persuades the customers to address their hearing loss and gives confidence Lively is a good solution for them.
- Develop new methods for storytelling and product functionalities – bring a creative voice to tutorials and how-to videos
- Be a creative partner in driving creative product marketing and website copy
- Build a library of audiology thought-leadership
- Participate in brainstorms to enhance brand storytelling and develop functionalities
- Develop a deep understanding of the demographics and needs of Lively’s customers
- Delight your friends with your rich knowledge of audiology
- A 4-year degree in creative writing, English, or communications
- A portfolio of written work with an emphasis on product and product marketing copy
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize your workload
- Capable of leading, working independently or as part of a team
- Impeccable grammar and attention to detail