What you'll do:
- Brainstorm and develop creative strategies to accomplish brand goals
- Refine and evolve our voice, tone, and style guidelines
- Edit written materials for brand consistency
- Write effective, engaging, human copy for marketing assets (such as campaign slogans, landing pages, emails, paid ads, social media)
- Partner with product and design teams to create effective copy that shapes a superior customer experience (such as homepages, microcopy, and onboarding flows)
- Create systems and processes that empower all teams (marketing, product, community, original content) to communicate in a clear, compelling, and on-brand voice
- Take ownership of improving processes over time, using both data and judgement to achieve new levels of excellence, beauty, and effectiveness
What you'll need to be successful:
- An impressive portfolio of consumer-facing, creative copywriting, ideally demonstrating range across agency, startup, and content work
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Ability to own, improve, and execute against creative briefs
- Working knowledge of basic marketing and SEO best practices
- Superior organization and communication skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal effectiveness in collaborating across teams, editing others’ work, and championing brand consistency
Why you're excited about us:
- Impact: You’ll build an authentic, engaging relationship with our community of 7 million+ creators.
- Growth: You’ll have room to wear a lot of hats and increasingly take on more responsibility over time.
- Our mission: We are on a mission to connect lifelong learners and build a more creative, generous, and prosperous world.
- Our team: We have a passionate, smart team that will give you ownership and love collaborating.