Senior Manager, Editorial at The Trade Desk
The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.WHAT YOU'LL DO:
The Senior Manager of Editorial is a compelling writer and storyteller. This person will be responsible for corporate news, white papers, blog posts, podcasts, executive communications content, social media content among other forms of content. But core to all of it is the ability to conceive, develop and tell engaging stories that differentiate The Trade Desk. This person will work in a rapid-response newsroom style environment as part of a small team. In addition to content creation, this person will understand how to distribute and amplify content across channels, including social media. As a result, this person will be a team player, working across the company, with strong interpersonal skills. This person obsesses over quality.
- Develop content in all formats including thought leadership papers, blogs, research reports, microsites, social media, corporate news, podcasts etc.
- Help drive amplification of editorial content across channels, from executive communications to sales enablement to media relations to social media.
- Work in a rapid-response, newsroom type environment.
- Work with a range of business and marketing teams in the inception, development and execution of thought leadership programming.
- Work collaboratively with creative and production partners.
- Oversee data driven thought pieces and analytics that fuel public relations strategies. Work hand in hand with PR leadership to conceive thought leadership and amplify content.
- We are looking for a strategic thinker, writer, and content creator with 5-7+ years of experience in a combination of Editorial, Content Strategy, Industry Research/Analytics/ Reporting, PR/Journalism, and Content Amplification.
- Experience working closely with a range of stakeholders in the creation and execution of content.
- Proven experience developing high quality, engaging content in a rapid response newsroom environment, as well as longer-term thought leadership.
- Proven experience creating and amplifying content across different audiences to drive response and engagement.
- Understanding of the advertising industry and how brands and agencies operate.
- Highly collaborative and able to work in a fast growth, entrepreneurial environment.
- Mix of left/ right brain—able to drive creative ideas/ solutions and analytical content.
- BA/BS required and MA/MS preferred.
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.