Senior Marketing Writer at Work & Co
Work & Co (work.co) defines and launches the world's most successful digital products and services. With offices in the United States, Brazil and Europe, we've become the go-to partner for IKEA, Google, Apple, Epic Games, Mailchimp, Aesop, Etsy and many other globally respected companies. As Fast Company noted, our engineering and design teams are routinely entrusted with creating digital products for companies which rarely approach outside firms. Forrester Research calls our approach “a model to follow.”
As a Senior Marketing Writer, you will join our internal marketing and new business team, helping to build our presence and awareness as a leader in design, technology, and product development.
Your primary role will be creating high-quality content in the form of Work & Co stories, case studies, and thought leadership perspectives that bring clarity for client leaders —across a range of industries such as retail, consumer packaged goods, automotive and restaurants—about the benefits of our unique and powerful offering. You should share our love for digital products and services, and be unendingly passionate about their power to have a positive impact on our world.
What You Will Do
- Case study generation (research & synthesis, writing, asset management)
- Lead the creation of written content, such as direct mail, newsletter, white papers
- Strategize and execute insight thought leadership articles and speaker presentations
- Supporting new business RFI/RFP/pitch response development
- Supporting new business presentation development
- Research and synthesis on industry & market trends
- Video script development
We Are Looking For
- 3 years or more experience writing about the design and technology space
- You pride yourself on developing high-quality content and view yourself as a writer first and foremost
- Understanding of digital, product design, and technology landscape aligned with a keen sense for business drivers
- An ability to assess and understand digital product features and benefits and communicate them clearly
- Strong collaborator as well as motivated individual contributor
- Someone who’s adept at collaborating closely with company leadership and team members across disciplines, but is responsible for the final piece of content
At Work & Co, we believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin of employees, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.