Senior Writer at Work & Co (Greater NYC Area, NY)
Work & Co (work.co) defines and launches the world’s most successful digital products and services. With offices in the United States, Brazil and Europe, we’ve become the go-to partner for IKEA, Google, Apple, Mercedes, Mailchimp, Etsy, Planned Parenthood, Gatorade, and more. As Fast Company noted, our engineering and design teams are routinely entrusted with creating digital products for companies which rarely approach outside firms. Forrester Research calls our approach “a model to follow.”
Senior Writers at Work & Co give products a digital voice, collaborating closely with designers, developers, strategists, and product managers. You will be involved in all aspects of product development, from initial concepting through final execution and delivery.
Your writing will shape user interfaces, enhance UX, define product value propositions, and clarify in-app messaging. You should also be comfortable with a variety of writing, including tone of voice guidelines, short- and long-form copy, and brand manifestos.
What You Will Do
- Deliver clean, professional copy that is true to brand voice and communicates powerful product narratives for clients.
- Take complicated product challenges and translate them into compelling, clear brand stories that are understandable and interesting.
- Collaborate with team members to develop consistent messaging.
- Help produce best-in-class digital products.
We Are Looking For
- 5+ years of experience with websites, apps, and other digital products for premium brands.
- Proven ability to write professionally for a wide variety of audiences and industries.
- Interest in juggling multiple projects simultaneously.
- A portfolio of work demonstrating deep experience across different platforms.
- A passion for and knowledge of online technology and related technology and products as well as business trends.
At Work & Co, we believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin of employees, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.